Key features of s-DAC
• Analog Channel Input Voltage 0-5 Volts
• Reverse Voltage on Analog Channel 0.3 Volts Max.
• 8 Channel Analog Input with 10bit Analysis
• 4 or 8 Channel Digital Input
• 4 or 8 Channel Digital Input/Output
• 4 or 8 Relay Outputs selectable 1A or 8A
• LCD 4X20 characters
• Power 220V/50Hz
Using the RS-485/422 protocol
• All serial transmission Protocols supported RS485-RS422-RS232
• True Full Duplex communication
• Max. current sourced/sunk by any I/O pin 25mA
• Total power dissipation 1.0W
• Voltage on any pin wrt VSS -0.6V to VDD +0.6V
• Voltage on VDD wrt VSS 0 to 7.5V
• Transmittable Distance 1200 meters
Modular Instrumentation Inputs
• s-DAC has the ability to use modular instrumentation to all analog channels. This provides the advantage to connect any type of input:
• 4-20 mA
• 0-5 V
• 0-10 V
• Amplification with selectable gain
• All types of sensors (Thermocouples, Thermistors, Pressure etc.)
• All types of transducers (Relative Humidity, Pressure gauges etc.)
Digital I/O Modules
Miniature SMD modules plugged in the device are determining the digital interface to be either Input or Output.
Fully programmable device
• Programmable using an RS-232
• Using microcontroller PIC 16F877
-DAC (Serial Data Acquisition and Control) is a device that can collect data from both analog and digital channels, present them on an LCD and control any device digitally over a distance of upto 1200 meters.
Designation of inputs and outputs is flexible and software controlled. The greatest advantage of the device is the use of the RS-485 protocol. Your s-DAC is continuously on-line enabling transfer of data anytime that is required to a distant computer.
In case an input changes it can send an Alarm.
Simple to Use and Install
s-DAC comes with software enabling a graphical environment on your computer. full user and installation manuals.
An open communication protocol is provided and the user can develop new applications on the PC side.
Thanks to these features and flexibility of use, s-DAC minimizes the design burden for your application.